RECOGNIZED AS "THE INNOVATIVE GROUP"
Westinghouse Road Corporate Center
Westinghouse Road 1200 block
Georgetown, Texas, 78626
Westinghouse Road Corporate Center (WRCC) is a 15.93-acre mixed-use development in the Round Rock/Georgetown growth corridor and is located east of IH-35 on Westinghouse Road between A. W. Grimes Blvd. and IH-35. Plans for WRCC include office, medical office, flex, and retail buildings when fully built out. Sites are available for sale or build to suit.
- In the Teravista master-planned community, a 1,555-acre upscale mixed-use development offering residential and various commercial uses
- Close to Baylor Scott & White medical complex and Seton Williamson Medical Center
- Adjacent to a 432-unit upscale townhome community
- Frontage on Westinghouse Road
- Minutes to IH-35, SH-13 (via University Drive), A.W. Grimes Blvd. and N. Mays St.
- Two retail sites available with frontage on Westinghouse Road, each accommodating up to 20,800 SF
- Four office/flex sites available
- BP Zoning
- City incentives available
- Building A – 20,800 SF Retail
- Building B – 20,800 SF Retail
- Building C – 28,000 SF Office/Flex/Medical
- Building D – 22,400 SF Office/Flex/Medical
- Building E – 30,000 SF Office/Flex/Medical
- Building F – 18,000 SF Office/Flex/Medical
Senior Vice President
3 Properties Listed
Tom is responsible for leasing a portfolio of industrial and service center assets in Central Texas in addition to tenant representation assignments. Tom’s prominent tenant representation assignment was relocating Serta Mattress from Austin to a 299,000-square-foot build-to-suit in Dallas, Texas. Seefried developed a 299,000-square-foot distribution center in Park 35, which was owned by USAA Insurance. […]